Sunday 24 May 2015

Untitled 


I am grateful to be blessed enough to be your gateway to this world. I am humbled by the responsibility bestowed upon me by the creator, to help guide you in this world. 
I promise to teach you all that I know so that you will be the strongest, kindest yet humble being. To be at peace with yourself, to know your worth. To respect and honour all that is within and around you. To wake up each morning grateful that you get to see another day, follow your trail. Leave your mark in the universe. To know that life is balance. To have faith but understand the importance of acting, fore actions speak louder than words. Whatever will be will be, but you are given free will, a mind to think with, a spirit to feel with and a soul to recognise your journey. Choose wisely, always choose wisely. Don't ever get trapped into thinking you didn't have a choice. Sometimes life won't give you rosy options but the choice is always yours to make and live with. Dare to dream with all your might and you will see the elements all fighting to see you succeed. Your soul knows what you may not realise yet, what you want at your core is already searching for you. Whatever you do don't get lost in the smoke screen this thing called society has put up to distract you. 
I am just another guide in this journey of yours, I may not always do best by you but I always want the best for you. But ultimately you and only you know what's best for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment