Tuesday 7 January 2014

                                                                                                                                                         Take a walk with me

 I want you to lay down your armour, I want your spirit. Fly away with me to another time and space. To a lifetime where we create our own universe, take my hand and bring the angel in me to life. Caress my wings gently, breath your fire when I take flight. Feel the drum that is my heart beat, hear the colours in my breath. Let the pitch of my voice arrest you, direct you. Trust in me, I want to take you to that galaxy, it is you I want bringing the shadow that puts the rainbow to bed so quietly. The earth has abandoned thee like a disloyal lover, come with me to the other side where the garden of memories exists. Lets go hunting for precious moments, dig for freedom with me, plant hope with me, lets pick the fruits of allevation, sit on the bench of happiness, lets walk down to the fountain of love and up to the path of eternity. What do you see my warrior?  

No comments:

Post a Comment